Declare or Change Major or Minor

Students wishing to add or drop a sociology major or minor are encouraged to consult our undergraduate program team in PLC 736 to go over requirements before declaring.   

To add or drop a major or minor in sociology or a minor in criminology, students will need to fill out the following form, which will be reviewed by the Department of Sociology and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.