Major or Minor Declaration or Change


Declare the Major or Minor

To declare a major or minor in Environmental Studies or a major in Environmental Science we recommend that you schedule an appointment with a Tykeson Academic and Career Advisor to discuss your goals and the degree requirements. Once you have decided that this is the path for you, please fill out our declaration form.

Drop the Major or Minor

To drop a major or minor fill out our major/minor declaration change form.

Schedule an advising appointment

  • Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

  • Front Desk Phone: 541-346-9200

  • SDS Flight Path Email: